Slow turn around Time

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by wrinkster22, Nov 10, 2013.

1. wrinkster22 macrumors 68030

wrinkster22

In my experience all the repairs I have had (four) have an awfully long turn around time. They are all over a week. I never really paid any attention until September. They told me it was busy because it was back to school, so I understood. Then in November they were also "busy". It seems to be a staffing issue. A battery replacement should not take 8 days. My laptop has been repaired in total probably for 30 days. I feel as if apple should up the speed in which repairs are done.

2. firedept macrumors 603

firedept

I have had similar results with an iMac that I had problems with. Every repair took at least a week. Remember they have to bring the part in they need and then do the repair and then test it. It did not make a difference at a reseller store or directly at Apple Store.

Both places took the same time for a repair and I know the reseller store was very well staffed. It probably has to do with waiting on the part, doing the repair and testing it to make sure all is working with the repair. Just the testing is probably a day.