Slow wifi speeds on 6+

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by fuseone, Oct 12, 2015.

1. fuseone macrumors member

So recently I was having internet issues with my modem, and none of my devices would get over 30Mbps. Well i fixed that and they all get around 90 now. But when i go to do a speed test still on my 6+, it is still only at 30Mbps. I tried so far reseting the network settings, restoring it as a new phone, and doing a hard reset. If any one else would have any ideas that would be great.

2. BrianBaughn macrumors 601

BrianBaughn

If you restored from backup after restoring as new did you ever "Forget This Network" for the wifi connection in question?

3. rigormortis macrumors 68000

rigormortis

all i can tell you is that the iPhone 6+ is incapable of any wifi speeds faster then 150 mbit

you can set it up as new and see if that helps. and still erase it again and restore form your regular backup.

4. iPad Retina macrumors 6502a

iPad Retina

Are you running iOS 9?

5. fuseone thread starter macrumors member

I tried resetting network settings. Also tried setting it up as new with out restoring it from a back up. Also I'm on the newest iOS 9 that's out , I think it's 9.0.2.

6. iPad Retina macrumors 6502a

iPad Retina

My iPhone 6 Plus just got more laggy. Swiping between apps, and touch responsiveness