Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Stevolution

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 6, 2010
I recently bought a logitech M705 cordless mouse for my macbook pro. And before this I had a logitech MX-518 mouse. Both, when used with my MBP would feel sluggish and the easiest way for me to describe how it was is that it responds a fraction of a second slower, so its hard to be "accurate" with the mouse. For an example, clicking the "x" on a opened tab is really annoying since its so small and the both the mouses would stutter I guess when I try to click it. Another way to put it is that the pointer is hesitant to go to the destination. It's honestly really hard to explain but it's been bothering me for awhile. I thought the new M705 wouldn't have any problems but it is exactly the same. And before anyone asks, I've already installed all the up to date drivers for the mouse. I used both the mice on my friend's PC and it was working smoothly and fine. I have also used different mouse pads but it still doesn't solve my issue. Any ideas?

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.