Smackbook and leopard

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Tom Foolery, Oct 28, 2007.

1. Tom Foolery macrumors regular

2 days ago i ordered my new mbp. with leopard and spaces can i get smackbook or the more economical shadow book to flip through the spaces.

2. TheStu macrumors 65816

I never really got into smackbooking. I could never get the sensitivity quite right, and never felt all that comfortable hitting my laptop repeatedly.

3. cavebob macrumors member

im interested in knowing if the smackboook application will work with leopard as well, in particular, spaces.

4. g-ram macrumors newbie

WOW!

After reading this post I did a google search for smack book and have just spent the last 45 minutes or so watching awesome videos on youtube of motion sensing apps for the Macbooks. I thought it was only a simple sensor that noticed large motions like dropping, I didn't realize these laptops have a full on gyroscope practically built right into them!

I am excrutiatingly amazed! More details please. Where can I get these apps? I also searched for that but couldn't find much.

5. ab2650 macrumors 6502a

My personal fave is MacSaber.

6. shigzeo macrumors 6502a

shigzeo

hey mate, you gotta give up. lay that smack down.

7. RickNunn macrumors member

Has any one looked into this further? I have got the MacSaber on and its good fun, but SmackBook with spaces would actually be very useful for me!

I tried but I couldn't get it to work (I tried make it work with Virtue Desktops, but I dont think it runs on Leopard)

Help would be great

Rick