Smackbook and leopard

Tom Foolery

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 16, 2007
Toronto, Canada
2 days ago i ordered my new mbp. with leopard and spaces can i get smackbook or the more economical shadow book to flip through the spaces.

TheStu

macrumors 65816
Aug 20, 2006
Carlisle, PA
2 days ago i ordered my new mbp. with leopard and spaces can i get smackbook or the more economical shadow book to flip through the spaces.
I never really got into smackbooking. I could never get the sensitivity quite right, and never felt all that comfortable hitting my laptop repeatedly.

cavebob

macrumors member
Aug 28, 2007
im interested in knowing if the smackboook application will work with leopard as well, in particular, spaces.

g-ram

macrumors newbie
Nov 4, 2007
Jax, FL
WOW!

After reading this post I did a google search for smack book and have just spent the last 45 minutes or so watching awesome videos on youtube of motion sensing apps for the Macbooks. I thought it was only a simple sensor that noticed large motions like dropping, I didn't realize these laptops have a full on gyroscope practically built right into them!

I am excrutiatingly amazed! More details please. Where can I get these apps? I also searched for that but couldn't find much.

ab2650

macrumors 6502a
Jun 21, 2007
WOW!

After reading this post I did a google search for smack book and have just spent the last 45 minutes or so watching awesome videos on youtube of motion sensing apps for the Macbooks. I thought it was only a simple sensor that noticed large motions like dropping, I didn't realize these laptops have a full on gyroscope practically built right into them!

I am excrutiatingly amazed! More details please. Where can I get these apps? I also searched for that but couldn't find much.
My personal fave is MacSaber.

RickNunn

macrumors member
Oct 25, 2006
Has any one looked into this further? I have got the MacSaber on and its good fun, but SmackBook with spaces would actually be very useful for me!

I tried but I couldn't get it to work (I tried make it work with Virtue Desktops, but I dont think it runs on Leopard)

Help would be great

Rick

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.