Small Apple Logo Sticker?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by sap12690, Mar 15, 2012.

1. sap12690 macrumors 6502

Does anybody know where i can get a really really small apple logo sticker so i can put it on a remote? THANKS :(

2. Buckeyestar macrumors 6502a

Buckeyestar

Lots of Apple products come with a pair of stickers, smaller items come with smaller stickers. Not sure how small you need.

3. Phatster macrumors newbie

4. Hammie macrumors 65816

Hammie

Your best bet will be to trace an apple logo off your computer screen and transfer it to a small sticker and then cut it out. If you are looking for it to go on a remote, you are probably looking for a smaller one than what comes with the iPhone.

5. sap12690 thread starter macrumors 6502

i need to be the size of about this ":apple:" its very small lol

6. Bloodraw850 macrumors 6502

Bloodraw850

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

iCarbon has apple stickers the size of the iPhone apple logo

7. Jason S. macrumors 6502a

Why do you want/need an Apple logo this small on your remote anyway?

8. Crunkerita macrumors newbie

HELLO!!! Why WOULDN'T he want a sticker on his remote!!! LOL!!! I have apple stickers all over everything. On all of our cars (in rear window), our front screen door, front window, covering the logos on my two monitors at work where I am forced to use PC's, on both of my HP towers at work, my HP printer at work, and I made an apple magnet (put a sticker on an old magnet and cut around the sticker) to put in the doorway of my cubie at work. I recently had to turn off the data plan on my iPhone for financial reasons, and I've started using a cheesy flip phone, so I am also needing to find a small sticker that I can put on my flip phone to cover the at&t logo on the front. I'll probably have to make my own. :) I even had an apple logo shaped birthday cake made for my husband this year. THAT was totally AWESOME!!! (Yeah, I know, it's a sickness. Probably some kind of technical name like apple-itis, or something.)

9. and1tennis macrumors newbie

Im actually looking for the exact same thing for the exact same reason. Im anxious to know what you ended up doing...

10. rigormortis macrumors 68000

rigormortis

the smallest real legit apple sticker made by apple, i have ever seen was the make your own one.
    its 1" by 1 1/8" inch. in the picture it looks crude because i put tape over to seal it so it lasts longer.
    without tape, the ink will fade and rub off

its an apple,
    its a sticker,
    its made by apple

so it qualifies as an apple sticker! its just not an apple sticker you will like!

apple gives away an apple sticker kit to retailers ( aka anybody ) for use on counters / windows to tell people the establishment accepts apple pay, and i got one, and i cut it out and i put it on my dog, so people would know he is a cool dog, from a distance
    weird apple sticker.png