Small Business Accounts

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by stimpycat, Oct 11, 2007.

1. stimpycat macrumors regular

Are there any self employed people here with Macs? I am looking into getting some basic accounting / invoicing software but as a recent switcher have no idea whats available.

A quick google throws up MYOB but that seems to be geared towards business selling products and not services (I run a design service).

Anyone have any experience with these tools for Mac? I just want something that will organize my ingoing / outgoings / allow me to print off anmd track invoices really.

2. Macky-Mac macrumors 68030

Macky-Mac

maybe something here will be what you want

software for macs

select "business and vertical markets", then select "time & billing software"....you should get a list of products

3. Slumbercub macrumors regular

I use iBank together with iBiz, seems to work very well for me. I am a self employed structural engineer. :)
    http://www.iggsoftware.com/

4. BillStephenson macrumors newbie

Invoice Software

Try out www.ezInvoice.com. It's web based invoicing software that's simple and inexpensive and works fine on a Mac. I'm the developer and I use a Mac with BBEdit to create, upgrade, and maintain the app.

I just added a "Service Style" invoice format that you can try out and see if it fits your needs and you can create and print invoices for free on Fridays. You can also edit the CSS if you want to create your own styles.

There are other options out there specifically for Service Businesses that may work better for you. I've tried to make ezInvoice.com simple and flexible so most any business can use it. Be sure to check www.versiontracker.com for more info on what else is available for the Mac. I'm sure you'll find something listed there that will work for you.

Kindest Regards,

Bill Stephenson