Small Business Software Inquiry...

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by sherbetbirdie, Sep 1, 2011.

1. sherbetbirdie macrumors newbie

Hi,

I'm the owner of a small photography business and I'm trying to maximise my time and efficiency by cutting a few corners with a program that I'm SURE exists I just can't seem to find it.

The software I'm looking for is a program that will organise all of my clients due to location etc but also will send me emails (whether that be daily or not) of the days tasks but also that will automatically send clients an email based on their payment status.

Also remind me to send an email or automatically send emails based on time since their last photo shoot...

Does anyone know if something like this exists, it would be a great help if I could be pointed in the right direction.

Thanks everyone,

Sash

2. englishman macrumors 6502a

englishman

You've got quite a few expressed wants there and maybe few unexpressed ones.

Sounds like a mixture of an accounting program, a contact management system.

Popular Contact Mgt Systems are http://www.crmshop.co.uk/ eg Maximizer about £100+ in UK.

Unless you want to spend alot of time yourself I would suggest getting someone in to configure it for you.

In UK the daily rate would be a few hundred pounds a day.

3. RUGERMAN macrumors regular

Do a Google search for "photography business software fir mac" I found something called Sucessware that looked pretty good. Not cheap but does send emails and a lot more.

4. englishman macrumors 6502a

englishman

Alternatively you could get someone to mod Filemaker.