Small Business Software?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by illegalprelude, Aug 26, 2007.

1. illegalprelude macrumors 68000

illegalprelude

So Im new to the mac scene and I want Office but I hear Macs cant run Word. :eek: <<<< Its 1:28am. There is a joke somewhere in there. I promise.... :D

But in all seriousness, here is my question.

Im looking at setting up a small business if all goes well and I was wondering, are there any and if so, what are some names and or experiences with these softwares but any Software at there that will help me manage my small business. Costs and so forth (even though excel or numbers now :apple::D) will help me with that. But more so, im looking for is clientell. I guess address book can work but I would prefer another app that is more detailed or better suited for business.

Im not being too detailed here, i know; cause im frankly not sure what im exactly looking for so any help to a guy looking to kick off his own business would be much appreciated so feel free to mention any software you feel like that would help.

2. illegalprelude thread starter macrumors 68000

illegalprelude

3. eluk macrumors 6502a

eluk

4. illegalprelude thread starter macrumors 68000

illegalprelude

thanks for that :) ANy other pieces of software come to anybodys mind. Seems to not be a big thing among mac owners and being small business owner huh.

5. Izzy macrumors member

6. CanadaRAM macrumors G5

CanadaRAM