Small circle hole above the screen?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by WiiDSmoker, Apr 6, 2010.

  1. WiiDSmoker macrumors 65816


    Sep 15, 2009
    Hermitage, TN
    What's that small circle looking thing above the screen? First thought was some sort of sensor, but I really wouldn't know what the sensor would be used for. Is it just left over from the camera supposed to be there or something?
  2. rootusercyclone macrumors newbie

    Jan 12, 2009
    St.Paul Minnesota
    Yep, that is the ambient light sensor. That is what allows the iPad to get brighter when you step into bright light.

Share This Page