Small Issued rMB

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by alksion, Oct 29, 2016.

1. alksion macrumors 68000

alksion

Two quick issues and I was wondering if you guys could chime in?

When watching YouTube in Safari after a little while the video will freeze but continue audio. I have to shake the mouse or leave the mouse on the scrub bar to keep the video playing. I don't have flash installed and I'm thinking this is an issue with the entry-level 2015 CPU capabilities. Any thoughts?

Also, some of the keys seem to be sticking for some reason. I keep this thing in immaculate condition but I'm noticing some weird anomalies with the keys and how the click. I bought it refurbished only a few months ago so it still has AppleCare.

2. Floris macrumors 68020

Floris

The 2015 is modern enough to play youtube videos, any of apple's 2015 releases, haha.
    It's not that the machine can't do it.

Do you have the same problems in Chrome?

Also, check the power saving settings, maybe it's set to turn off hard drives etc after just a few minutes, instead of say 2 hours.

3. alksion thread starter macrumors 68000

alksion

I'll check it out. Wasn't really saying that the CoreM series couldn't play back HD YouTube videos, I was just thinking that maybe it was overheating and then suffering from such a thing.

4. rob.james.arias macrumors regular

rob.james.arias

Had 3 keyboards replaced. Take it into the store if they are sticking, the butterfly mechanism in that key is failing most likely.

5. alksion thread starter macrumors 68000

alksion

Will do! I'll probably by extended AC for it.