Small portable battery pack with built in lightning adapter?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by wborisenok, Dec 5, 2014.

1. wborisenok macrumors 6502

wborisenok

I didn't think something like this would be that hard to find! I've been searching high and low only to come up with one solid option:

http://www.amazon.com/Skiva-PowerVault-Ultra-Portable-Lipstick-Sized-Smartphones/dp/B00CTFG26A/ref=sr_1_3?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1417790360&sr=1-3

What I'm looking for:

-small and very portable
    -built-in lightning adapter so you don't need a cord or and outlet to charge
    -something that will get 1-2 charges before the pack needs recharging

I'm surprised there aren't dozens of options out there. Seems there's room in the market for someone to come in with a stellar design and crush the competition. Does anyone have any suggestions or did my research fail to show a company that's already got a product like this? Thanks!

2. wborisenok thread starter macrumors 6502

wborisenok

3. iThingsGurl macrumors 6502a

iThingsGurl

4. Pat too macrumors member

I guess you're looking for something along the lines of this: Techlink Recharge 3000 It doesn't seem to be available in the US Apple Store though.

Tylt have an Energi Travel Charger w/ Built-in Battery A bit bulky since it's also a wall charger and only has a relatively low 1,800mAh capacity. (If you don't mind bulk and want huge capacity, check out their PowerPlant 5,200mAh with Lightning connector)

Morphie Power Reserve, only 1,350mAh but it's about the size of a Zippo lighter.

"Same size" as a credit card is the 1.500mAh TravelCard Charger

PNY PowerPack DCL2200 with built-in Lightning connector - may not work with some iPhone/iPad cases unless you remove case though.

5. ilovegoodnugz macrumors regular

6. Synomenon macrumors 6502

7. Pat too macrumors member