Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DaGreat01

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 11, 2009
Atlanta, Georgia
This blue line always pops up when i open up the messages app with the phone already in landscape mode. So when the app opens up and loads the conversation, it turns the screen to landscape and this blue line comes up. Also you can see that the camera symbol has a pink like on the side too.

Its small but though i would share.

Attachments

• Iphone Pictures 065.png
    Iphone Pictures 065.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 66

jsook724

macrumors regular
Aug 2, 2008
CA
This blue line always pops up when i open up the messages app with the phone already in landscape mode. So when the app opens up and loads the conversation, it turns the screen to landscape and this blue line comes up. Also you can see that the camera symbol has a pink like on the side too.

how did you get mms?

UngratefulNinja

macrumors 68000
May 9, 2009
Pennsylvania

I have noticed that line before too. It looks like a cursor or something. I've never pinpointed it to a specific time like you have (ie in landscape mode) so I'll start paying better attention.

DaGreat01

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 11, 2009
Atlanta, Georgia
I have noticed that line before too. It looks like a cursor or something. I've never pinpointed it to a specific time like you have (ie in landscape mode) so I'll start paying better attention.

Yea, it actually does it any time you go from landscape to portrait. It just lasts longer in the situations i mentioned above.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.