Small voicemail annoyance

MultiFinder17

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 8, 2008
Tampa, Florida
Does anybody ever have this happen to them? Whenever I get a new voicemail, it always tells me that I have however many voicemails I already had in addition to the new one, and it fils up that little box on the unlock screen with new voicemail reminders. In this pic, I had two previous voicemails. I missed a call from a blocked number, and they left a voicemail. Any ideas, or is this just normal? Thanks :)

4gig EDGE iPhone, 2.0.1 jb, used on an AT&T Go Phone plan.

Attachments

CocoaPuffs

macrumors 68010
Aug 23, 2008
Does anybody ever have this happen to them? Whenever I get a new voicemail, it always tells me that I have however many voicemails I already had in addition to the new one, and it fils up that little box on the unlock screen with new voicemail reminders. In this pic, I had two previous voicemails. I missed a call from a blocked number, and they left a voicemail. Any ideas, or is this just normal? Thanks :)

4gig EDGE iPhone, 2.0.1 jb, used on an AT&T Go Phone plan.
What if we tell you it's abnormal?

olliebraves20

macrumors regular
Nov 27, 2007
Lansing, MI
Yes this is what happens to me as well.....I do find it a little bit of a bother but not a huge issue...I mean after you unlock the phone it is gone so it's not up that much anyway.....I have never run into the issue if there are too many to list tho...anyone know what happens then??

MultiFinder17

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 8, 2008
Tampa, Florida
What if we tell you it's abnormal?
Then I'd prolly just shrug it off, saying it's not really any issue, and move on with life :)

Yes this is what happens to me as well.....I do find it a little bit of a bother but not a huge issue...I mean after you unlock the phone it is gone so it's not up that much anyway.....I have never run into the issue if there are too many to list tho...anyone know what happens then??
I've had that happen a few times (I rarely ever listen to my voicemails). It just grows to where it can't grow anymore and looks awkward; oftentimes it'll cut off one on the bottom or something :p