iPad mini Smart Case: Brown or Black?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by mrdeluxe, Nov 19, 2013.

1. mrdeluxe macrumors newbie

Which color for the leather smart case do you think goes better with a black (space grey) iPad mini? I have never seen these cases in person (they're only available via the online apple store in my country), and I can't decide on the color. :confused:

2. nehope macrumors member

I have the brown one for my white rMini and my brother bought the black for his black rMini. Personally, I would not like the brown/black combo.

3. kalt macrumors regular

I love brown/tan leather, but this has too much orange in it for my tastes. If you have a white white/silver device the best color by far is beige.

If you have black, you can't go wrong with black but the red also looks good.

4. pasqualino macrumors member

5. mrdeluxe thread starter macrumors newbie

yeah, I guess black's the safest choice. thanks everyone!

6. Anijake macrumors 6502

Anijake

Bought the black for my black mini but went back a few minutes later and switched for brown. More classy looking. Very happy.

7. meistervu macrumors 65816

If you like the aged leather look, go with brown. When new, the brown looks a bit pale and unnatural, but it should age darker nicely. I had a brown back cover for my old phone and it looked better with use, not what you can say about most things.

8. GDI999 macrumors newbie

saw someone in the apple store carrying a black one and it looks nice