Smart Cover Friendly Back Case for iPad 3rd Generation

jacob-07

macrumors regular
May 14, 2011
I purchased it, unfortunately I can't tell you anything about it because they haven't shipped them yet.

jacob-07

macrumors regular
May 14, 2011
I was in the same situation, but I went with this one because it provided more coverage at the bottom and the top

bluv4eva717

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 19, 2012
I was in the same situation, but I went with this one because it provided more coverage at the bottom and the top
I'm with you on protecting more of the bottom and top.

----------

Try the Cimo Smart Cover Companion. A user named "Winston" says it works on the iPad 3 and only $5.40!

I ended up ordering Cimo made specifically for the new Ipad. It's a pre-order but I wanted the clear version. Only $13 shipped. Can't complain.

Now if I could only find a non-knockoff smart cover for cheap...
Thanks I will have to check these out. I found a like new leather red smart cover from a lady on Craigslist for $30.

cfairbank

macrumors 6502
Nov 12, 2006
Waiting or switcheasy coverbuddy. Had one for my iPad 2 and was awesome. Thin and unlike some it allows you to remove the smart cover without removing the case.

Hosei

macrumors member
Mar 1, 2012
NY, NY
Try the Cimo Smart Cover Companion. A user named "Winston" says it works on the iPad 3 and only $5.40!

I ended up ordering Cimo made specifically for the new Ipad. It's a pre-order but I wanted the clear version. Only $13 shipped. Can't complain.

Now if I could only find a non-knockoff smart cover for cheap...
I used Cimo smart cover companion on my iPad 2, it fits the new iPad, BUT its very tight. I bought the new one and i should have it this week,