Smart phone information needed please.

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by emily9a, Jul 9, 2008.

1. emily9a macrumors newbie

Hi everyone, I am a marketing agent and unremitting user of cell phone because of my job work. But, actually I want a cell phone with all the necessary functions in it and also affordable to me and must be in my budget. Can anyone tell me about such cell phone models which will be available with all required functions and in an affordable financial plan? I really want one of such cell phones. Any help is appreciated.

2. ergdegdeg Moderator emeritus

ergdegdeg

3. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Add to that, what carrier are you on? Are you still in contract? What is "affordable" to you?

4. !on macrumors member

if it's for work, surely they would provide something that's suited to the job? like a blackberry or a treo for push emails etc... they might provide you with windows smartphone or pocket pc, due to many office pc's having 'active sync', a program that allows cable or bluetooth sync of emails calendar & contacts. i doubt a firm would supply nokia smartphone as they run on symbian & can get viruses, or even iphone yet, as this is still relatively new compared to windows smartphone.

5. WPB2 macrumors 6502a

WPB2

I don't think you would be asking about a smartphone on macrumors if you didn't expect everyone to answer "iphone" so why are you asking the question. Do you think people will say get a blackberry. You should have went to crackberry forums then. Just cut the bull and get an iphone 3G or no 3G.

6. !on macrumors member

exactly. if you want one, get one. if it's for work, they'll decide what you'll have & you will LIKE IT!! :):rolleyes:

ofcourse, iphone will catch up it's just that - well, the ipod factor - they're more desirable to thieves than ipods even - so not a great choice for work

how about something from htc

7. alexlovesmacs macrumors 6502a

htc is a good choice

8. Consultant macrumors G5

Consultant

Marketing agent and "be in budget" don't really belong in the same sentence.

Many Marketing people I know can afford iPhone with unlimited plan and they love it.