Smarter to return today?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SeanZy, Jul 15, 2010.

  1. SeanZy macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2008
    #1
    If Apple does announce some recall type process tomorrow, or they do announce that they are making a design change, would it affect me to wait and see what happens then return it, or would it be smarter to return it today and have it already done?

    My main concern is having troubles returning it after any kind of announcement by apple.

    I just need advice from anyone who may be experienced with these sort of things.

    Thanks!
     
  2. draz macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2010
    #2
    Chances are if Apple did change anything it has already been implemented and if you were to return and get a new one today you should experience 'much less' problems (not ruling out a problem free phone though).

    But if you return today or tomorrow there shouldn't be a difference in my opinion.
     
  3. SeanZy thread starter macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2008
    #3
    Well at this point with the issues I have had with my phone I am definitely not exchanging. I just have a hunch that the white iPhones are going to be shipped with MUCH less problems. The way Apple has handled this whole thing, I think that all signs point to them knowing exactly what was wrong and implementing the fix in white iPhones from their launch, and fixing later black models.

    Edit: What I am saying is I am probably going to return my phone and hold out for a white one.
     
  4. JuanGuapo macrumors 6502a

    JuanGuapo

    Joined:
    May 21, 2009
    Location:
    Los Angeles, CA
    #4
    I'd wait until after the announcement but that's me.
     
  5. Wicked1 macrumors 68040

    Wicked1

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2009
    Location:
    New Jersey
    #5


    +1
     

Share This Page