smartphone friendly gloves

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by tbluhp, Dec 14, 2012.

1. tbluhp macrumors 6502a

are their any special gloves for the winter or cold sesion with smartphone users in mind?

2. PastorJeff macrumors member

I know that Academy has several different options that I tried while browsing, and they all seemed to work great.

3. NewToMac11 macrumors member

I had a pair of north face gloves, that would work on my EVO, ill have to try and find them to see if they work on my iphone 5......ill try and report back when i find them....

4. numberforty1 macrumors 6502

numberforty1

5. Tilpots macrumors 601

Tilpots

My friends and family think I'm an idiot, but I prefer leather weightlifting gloves with no fingers. The smartphone tip gloves are crap IMHO. The weightlifting gloves really work well. They're comfortable, warm, provide a good grip, and allow you to operate your hands like you weren't wearing gloves at all.

6. Gray bishop macrumors regular

just ordered these
    http://www.emitips.com/index.html
    typical cost for the gloves you are asking range from $30 for a decent pair, figured for $10 these can be used on some gloves you have laying around and you're good to go

7. chele519 macrumors regular

I just got some Smartwool glove liners and like them. I have Raynaud's so I often wear a thin glove in the house. These work on my phone, ereader, and laptop.