Smashed iPhone 6+ screen.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Lornaevo, Sep 14, 2015.

1. Lornaevo macrumors member

Lornaevo

So a couple of weeks ago, my wife dropped her phone and smashed the screen. We finally got around to taking it to the store yesterday. Now I know the 6+ has a camera quality issue as well. I told them about it and they said it would be $129 to fix the screen and they would replace the camera for free. They told us to come back in an hour or so. When we went back. They told us they would be giving us a new phone and we would just pay the $129. After about a 10 minute wait the guy asked, "how are you paying". I told him we would use Apple Pay. He went to the back and after about 5 minutes came back and said. I can't accept your Apple Pay. I was baffled by this and then he said the reason why we can't accept your Apple Pay is because you're getting the new phone for free. And also a case. Well that was worth the wait. My wife is extremely happy.

2. keysofanxiety macrumors 604

keysofanxiety

Another great story. Apple's support is ridiculously good. I wish more companies were like Apple and Logitech.

3. Bryan Bowler macrumors 68040

4. gsmornot macrumors 68030

gsmornot

Last time we had a display replaced (I paid $129 with Apple Pay) they also replaced a cracked home button for free. My story is not as good as yours. Ha.