Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wakerider017

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2006
US of A
My dock is by far the coolest!

picture1wm2.png

Like my little white dots? (Same as the side-bar dots)

Scalfani

macrumors member
Aug 2, 2007
Updated again, added the "Smoked S-Curve" as an option.

DockChanger-1.1

Thanks so much for this, I really find it helpful. Is there any chance you can update it with a 2D smoke grey dock/ and or invisible background like in Tiger? I'm just not that sold on the 3D dock and find it hard to see. Thanks so much!!!

fud122

macrumors member
Aug 24, 2006
neither can I. I've downloaded v 1.1...try to decompress the file (i end up getting a 1.4mb disk image (dmg)...when i try to open it i get a message saying the disk failed to mount. I have tried decompressing the v1.1 with the unarchiver and unrarx but no success.

vega07

macrumors 65816
Aug 7, 2006
OP, can you add the s-curve to the smoked glass with dark frontline?

someone should make a preference pane for this.

elbirth

macrumors 65816
Jan 19, 2006
North Carolina, US
Just tried your installer and like it a lot... makes it a lot more organized than moving files around and killing the dock.

Any way we could later add our own themes instead of pestering you to add more?

xenotaku

macrumors regular
Aug 30, 2005
this so amazing, I'm using the 'S Curve' theme, I really like it more than the original. I think MacRumors should have this as their newest headline on the main site. Everyone with Leopard will want this.

Transeau

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 18, 2005
Alta Loma, CA
OP, can you add the s-curve to the smoked glass with dark frontline?

someone should make a preference pane for this.

I can add any themes that people point me to, or send to me. unfortunately, my graphic skills are REALLY lacking, so I'll leave the creative part to others.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.