SMS and talk minutes counter?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sk3pt1c, Aug 23, 2008.

1. sk3pt1c macrumors 6502a

sk3pt1c

hi there,just got my iPhone 3g yesterday :D here in Athens , Greece and was wondering...
    the plan I got has 300 talk minutes and 150 SMS messages, but is there any way to actually keep track of that on the iPhone? I noticed a counter for the data but nothing for talk or SMS...
    did I miss it or is there just no such feature?:confused:
    if so,is there an app in the store that would do that?
    thanks

2. scaredpoet macrumors 604

scaredpoet

Under Settings -> General -> usage, there should be a talk counter as well.

Unfortunately no SMS counter. Does your service provider offer a usage estimate online?

3. sk3pt1c thread starter macrumors 6502a

sk3pt1c

all I see is a call time counter,is that for total calls of just outgoing? I need info on outgoing calls and sent messages. and no,I think my provider only offers an online bill service, seeing your bill details online at the end of the month, which is basically no good to me:). is there an app in the store that can count what I need ?
    it would be pretty sucky if I have to count my SMS messages manually and god knows how I can keep track of my outgoing calls...

4. sk3pt1c thread starter macrumors 6502a

sk3pt1c

5. Diode macrumors 68020

Diode

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_0_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5C1 Safari/525.20)

I think most people track there usage through their provider. I don't know of any other way

6. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

Bring up the website where you log into your cell provider. (AT&T actually has this link in the iPhone's bookmarks...see if your provider did the same.)

Open the page and then add it as a link on the home page. You can use it to log in and see your minutes any time you like.

7. Randman macrumors 65816

Randman

Settings > Phone > AT&T Services > Check my minutes. Free SMS.

8. mmalam macrumors newbie

About Macbook warranty?

Hi,
    Good Day!I bought a MacBook two months before.I have one year warranty for Macbook. Now i would like to Upgrade my MacBook.If i Upgrade My Macbook,will warranty be violated?
    Thanx for your advice.

9. iblastoff macrumors 6502

wrong thread idiot.

10. sk3pt1c thread starter macrumors 6502a

sk3pt1c

that sounds fine on at&t but I don't think that vodafone in greece offers that same service... I will drop by a store tomorrow and ask though!:cool:

11. benflick macrumors 68020

benflick

lol
    :p

12. rockinrocker macrumors 65816

rockinrocker

you could check out the pageonce app.

i use it for that exact thing, and though it's for AT&T the service can get info from lots of different sites. and if they don't, you can request that they add it.