Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sk3pt1c

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 29, 2005
a simulacrum
hi there,just got my iPhone 3g yesterday :D here in Athens , Greece and was wondering...
the plan I got has 300 talk minutes and 150 SMS messages, but is there any way to actually keep track of that on the iPhone? I noticed a counter for the data but nothing for talk or SMS...
did I miss it or is there just no such feature?:confused:
if so,is there an app in the store that would do that?
thanks

scaredpoet

macrumors 604
Apr 6, 2007
Under Settings -> General -> usage, there should be a talk counter as well.

Unfortunately no SMS counter. Does your service provider offer a usage estimate online?

sk3pt1c

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 29, 2005
a simulacrum
all I see is a call time counter,is that for total calls of just outgoing? I need info on outgoing calls and sent messages. and no,I think my provider only offers an online bill service, seeing your bill details online at the end of the month, which is basically no good to me:). is there an app in the store that can count what I need ?
it would be pretty sucky if I have to count my SMS messages manually and god knows how I can keep track of my outgoing calls...

Diode

macrumors 68020
Apr 15, 2004
Washington DC
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_0_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5C1 Safari/525.20)

I think most people track there usage through their provider. I don't know of any other way

Small White Car

macrumors G4
Aug 29, 2006
Washington DC
Bring up the website where you log into your cell provider. (AT&T actually has this link in the iPhone's bookmarks...see if your provider did the same.)

Open the page and then add it as a link on the home page. You can use it to log in and see your minutes any time you like.

mmalam

macrumors newbie
Jul 16, 2008
Cambrige
About Macbook warranty?

Hi,
Good Day!I bought a MacBook two months before.I have one year warranty for Macbook. Now i would like to Upgrade my MacBook.If i Upgrade My Macbook,will warranty be violated?
Thanx for your advice.

iblastoff

macrumors 6502
Aug 2, 2008
Hi,
Good Day!I bought a MacBook two months before.I have one year warranty for Macbook. Now i would like to Upgrade my MacBook.If i Upgrade My Macbook,will warranty be violated?
Thanx for your advice.

wrong thread idiot.

sk3pt1c

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Nov 29, 2005
a simulacrum
that sounds fine on at&t but I don't think that vodafone in greece offers that same service... I will drop by a store tomorrow and ask though!:cool:

rockinrocker

macrumors 65816
Aug 21, 2006
you could check out the pageonce app.

i use it for that exact thing, and though it's for AT&T the service can get info from lots of different sites. and if they don't, you can request that they add it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.