Sms bubble swap???!?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by ForrealToledo, Apr 4, 2011.

1. ForrealToledo macrumors newbie

I have spent hours trying to configure my sms bubbles, and when I finally get the colors changed, THEY SWAP! My incoming messages are on the left side and my outgoing are on the right! I didn't delete anything I wasn't supposed to. And now My phone looks all wierd. HELP!

2. LaZyFLiP macrumors regular

I'm a little confused? AFAIK that's how they're suppose to be. What are you trying to accomplish? Are you just trying to theme the bubbles?

3. ForrealToledo, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2011

ForrealToledo thread starter macrumors newbie

I was just trying to change the colors of my bubbles, as well as add a background. Now I achieved both, the only problem that came with it was that my incoming messages run on the left side and vice verca for the outgoing ones. I'm not sure if theres a path to fix it. I just remember before that there would be themes that would swap the bubbles. I just want them where they belong.

And sorry for the noobish question but what is AFAIK?

4. LaZyFLiP macrumors regular

AFAIK = As far as I know/knew.

Ever since I could remember, the incoming message bubbles were always on the left side and the outgoing bubbles on the right.

5. ZmyDust macrumors regular

ZmyDust

Yes, my outgoing messages are on the right and incoming on the left.. Always been that way.. Before and after I changed my chat bubbles.