SMS, Calls and WIFI problem

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Seelview, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Seelview macrumors newbie

Hello guys. First of all I want to say that i searched for answers to my problems but found nothing similar, so here it goes.

I have a jailbroken iPhone 2g, from november 2007. I went from all the firmwares 1.x, 2.x, 3.0 and now 3.1, and I have 3 problems with it:

1. SMS - sometimes when somebody sends me a text message, I receive that SMS on my iPhone not once... but many times at 10-20 minutes interval for 2 or 3 hours. So I receive that sms over and over and over again and it's really annoying.

2. calls - sometimes when somebody calls me, the iphone does not notify my that is calling (no lights, no sound, no vibration). But when that somebody finally ends the call, my iphone lights up and tells me i have a missed call.

3. WiFi - i cannot use my wifi anymore. I tried all kinds of solutions, restore network settins, restore all settings, changed firmwares, even refrigerator :D nothing works. It could be a hardware problem ?

Thanks for reading this looooong thread, but i hope someone will help me in one way or another. Thanks a lot!

2. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    Have you tried doing a DFU restore, and then setting it up as a new phone in iTunes instead of restoring it from a backup?

3. Seelview thread starter macrumors newbie

I did that too. But as long as the phone acts the same even when i don't set as a new iphone or restore it... it's the same thing.