sms notification and themes

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by onqun, Feb 20, 2008.

1. onqun macrumors member

Hello guys, i just got the iphone, and i have 2 question, first i cannot hear the sms sent notification second is how can i change the themes?

2. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

You can't change the themes, but you can change your SMS sound and the rest of your sound options in the preferences tab, sounds.

3. vitasenza macrumors member

"SMS Sent" notification is just a soft little bubble movement sound as your chat bubble moves after it is sent, and as far as I know there is no way to change that, although I don't see that as an important, once your message moves up from the text enter spot to the conversation part, it's sent.
    The only thing you can change with sms is the incoming alert, of which the options (to me) are lacking in variety, length, and volume.

4. aross99 macrumors 68000

aross99

This is one of the reasons I really want an option to get repeating alerts for missed Calls and SMS messages...

5. vitasenza macrumors member

yeah, I didn't think I would miss the little beep every couple of minutes, but there have been plenty of times where i just don't here the sms alert and then I don't see it till I look at the phone.

6. onqun thread starter macrumors member

Yea, i know the sound but i am not able to hear that