SnakeRace, a retro iPhone game

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by TCAnders, Aug 13, 2011.

1. TCAnders macrumors newbie

Two friends and I dropped out of college to learn iOS development 6 months ago, and we've finally released our first game to the App Store! I hope you'll check it out and help us with some constructive feedback :)

http://itunes.apple.com/no/app/snakerace/id450038167?mt=8

Promovideo on youtube

SnakeRace takes the familiar concepts of good, old Snake to whole new levels. The game comes with 5 amazing, diverse worlds, each worth hours upon hours of fun and exiting gameplay. Complete all the missions or challenge your friends' highscores on Game Center with separate leaderboards for every world.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Aadi93 macrumors newbie

With this good development of the game, you were to get constructive feedback without even asking. You have turned the old snake game into a whole new game that is much more exciting and fun for the players of today. The old one somehow got really boring that people stopped playing it ages ago. But in my personal opinion, you have poured the fascination back into the game. [​IMG]

3. TCAnders thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you, that's so nice to hear :) We've been working for 7 months with many rounds of rewrites, refactoring etc. We ended up with a product we are really proud of :)

We really think that most people will enjoy it, especially competing with friends (we've played it for hours trying to beat each other :p). It's so hard to get into the big App Stores :/ What are the best ways to get noticed?