Snap on cases that worh with PS back protector ?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by azelaya84, Oct 26, 2010.

1. azelaya84 macrumors member

I have a Power Support rear glass protector but I'm having trouble finding a thin snap on case that will fit with it properly. So far I have tried Switcheasy nude but the protector sticks to it and its the same with the clear incase snap clear. So far the only one I have tried that worked ok was the casecrown glider. Before I invest in other cases I wanted to get some feedback on what everyone else has tried. Thanks

2. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

Personally if that's the idea your trying to get at.. I'd just go with a bumper, same idea as a clear case just doesn't have hard back protection, so what? Back glass breaks, its only 30 bucks to replace.. Almost like buying a case. And if your not very careful with your phone. Might wanna go a different route with the case, just my opinion.

I think any snap on case like what your looking at getting should fit snug to the phone, and having a screen protector on the back should mess the fit up because usually the company makes a snap case to fit snug to the phone, they don't expect te customer to have a screen protector or there would be a gap between the phone and case if you didn't have the screen protector, just my thought once again. Good luck!