snappy has been updated to work on 4.3

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Che Castro, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Che Castro, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2011

Che Castro macrumors 603

best tweak ever

btw does snappy use the stock IOS camera or its own? is the picture quality the same

2. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Awesome, thanks.

3. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Anyone have issues with snappy? I keep getting weird things when going through the camera roll right from snappy. When going from one pic to the next I will often either get a black screen or a spinning wheel with the text "Saving Photo" under it. But all I'm doing is going through old photos.

I can't take a pic with the volume buttons, even though this option is turned on.

I also was hoping that DefaultFlashOff would work with Snappy, but it doesn't seem to. I got used to having the flask default to off, anyone know of a way to make this work?

Is there a better option than Snappy out there?

Does Snappy use the stock camera app? I thought it did.

4. Martinsalas310 macrumors regular

is this the paid version?:rolleyes:
    reason why i ask the cracked version always has issues but the paid is always clear. the developer puts some time into making cracked version not work right.

5. swiftbmx macrumors regular

same issues as jjk454ss and I have a paid version. i uninstalled for now and just set activator to pull the camera app whenever i need it

6. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

I have Snappy on 4.3.1 and it works fine for me.

7. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I have the paid version also. I think I actually like just using activator with the default camera anyway since I got used to using default flash off.