SnapSeed for Mac

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by ERIC273, Feb 1, 2012.

1. ERIC273 macrumors 6502

This application is great! I can improve any picture and add dramatic color effects too! This application is not a replacement for more in-depth photo applications in my opinion. There are many other cool features such as:

Overall, I love the focus points the most, this feature allows you to brighten or darken a specific area that you choose in an image!

I wish this program allowed you to combine to images or add objects and text!

But overall this program would definitely helpful to hobbyist and other photographers!

The UI is very fun as well!

Overall (7) out of (10) 's

-Eric Lang

2. ERIC273 thread starter macrumors 6502

3. lindsayanng macrumors 68000

lindsayanng

I got it for my iphone and i LOVE it, but I use Lightroom on my computers.

4. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

I have the iPad version (it was free in the 12 day's of Christmas) I haven't really had a chance to use it in anger, but had a play around and it looks good. I have high end photo stuff on my MBP and my iMac, so probably won't buy the Mac version.....Overkill really.

5. wy328 macrumors newbie

6. Blomkvist macrumors member

Blomkvist

I have this on iPad and love it...can't justify shelling out the $20 for the Mac version though.

I did just discover Sea Shore for Mac and really impressed with it, especially since it's free.