Snapseed iOS App - FREE (Reg $4.99)

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by spb3, Dec 6, 2012.

1. spb3 macrumors regular

Link
    One of my favorite photo editing apps. Works on iPad as well.

2. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

I like Snapseed. Don't like that its been free like five times already though, and now officially free forever now. But I guess that's just how it goes.

3. Menel macrumors 603

Menel

Why don't you like it? What's wrong with free if the developer so chooses. That's how myself and most of my friends and family have gotten it. Appshopper notifications++

If you just want to pay, I'll give you my paypal address and you can pay all you want.

4. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I like that it is free. Is it free in the MAS? I can't get to the MAS yet to look myself.

5. Jessica Lares macrumors G3

Jessica Lares

I got mine free too. :eek: I was just saying that opposed to something like Sparrow, and a few others, Snapseed seemed to be ON SALE/FREE FOR ONE DAY ONLY/etc so much and now it finally just meets its fate and finds itself as a free app.

I just feel like it's going to destroy the paid photo apps space anyway. I haven't used Camera+ in YEARS, same with Hipstamatic.

No, not yet. I just checked. :D

6. dcr8832 macrumors newbie

The iOS version is free right now, yes.

The desktop version (v1) is like $15, after the free 15-day trial period runs out. I have 2 days left on my trial, and so far I like it. It has about 90% of the features / settings / filters that the iOS app has, but I'm sure they're working on adding the rest since this is pretty new. As it stands right now, I'd say Flare.app has an edge over Snapseed.app -- but I have a feeling that could change 6 months from now.