Snapture and 2.1

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by CBell, Sep 17, 2008.

1. CBell macrumors regular

I got Snapture and have a jailbroken 2.1 3g iPhone, and Snapture won't work for me. Whenever I tap the Snapture icon it appears and then quits just as soon as it appears. Does it just need to be updated by the devs for the 2.1 firmware, or what? I downloaded it from Cydia, if that helps.

2. acjrocks macrumors member

My Snapture doesn't work under 2.1 either. App probably needs to be updated to work with 2.1.

3. SnaptureLabs macrumors newbie

Snapture 2.1 released

We have released version 2.1 of Snapture which works with the iPhone 2.1 firmware.

New in Snapture 2.1
    - New Color Accents features, now available in red, blue, and green.
    - New "Trial Mode" to experience full Snapture Premium features.

Fixes in Snapture 2.1
    - Now works with iPhone Firmware 2.1

Go ahead and try it and let us know what you think.

~ The Snapture Developers

4. CBell thread starter macrumors regular

It freezes after about 10-20 seconds.

5. Playtote macrumors newbie

Incompatibilities?

Anyone have a definite list of incompatible apps or resources that cause Snapture 2.1 to freeze after 30 - 60 seconds or so?

6. iblastoff macrumors 6502

7. Bear Hunter macrumors 6502a

Bear Hunter

Love the app, but would like to know if 30second load times are normal. Also, the color accents don't really work too well for me.. Maybe it had something to do with the lighting? (pics were taken inside)

8. drpiety macrumors newbie

Same here freezy freezy after taking three pictures in row and trying to enlarge the small previes. Its a bug. Running 2.1 Iphone firm and Snapture 2.1e Retail so id like it to bugfree please. Once the pictures were cut into pieces like a mosaic
    No problem when only one pic taken.
    I am trying do deinstall quickgold.

9. TheConfuzed1 macrumors 6502a

It works perfectly for me. In fact, I have used Poof to hide the stock camera, which I have completely replaced with Snapture. Very nice work! :)

10. marqueuk macrumors newbie

All my pictures are blue?

Hi

I have been using snapture for about a year and recently all my pictures have been coming out blue, any ideas what I can do to fix this?

I deleted the app in my iphone and reinstalled it through itunes, checking for updates beforehand.

I think the problem started happening after I updated the Iphone software, it has also now installed a new iphone update today.

Any help would be appreciated as I do like the snapture app in general.

Thanks

11. pwb2103 macrumors member

This is a known problem with ios 4.0, they claim an update is in for review right now. really wish i knew about this before taking so many pictures with snapture last night