Sneak Peak at Adobe Creative Suite 5

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Mr. Wonderful, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Mr. Wonderful macrumors 6502a

Didn't see this posted yet.

AppleInsider has gotten a sneak peak at Creative Suite 5.

Sounds awesome. A rewrite with a bunch of under the hood improvements is exactly what the Photoshop program needs. Not sure how I feel about the new Mac UI though. We'll have to see in practice. I also wish they would focus on keeping Photoshop simply a great 2D image editing platform and rather have a dedicated and extensive 3D rendering program for people who want to use those features.

2. IntelliUser macrumors 6502

Wow, I'm really looking forward to that new Content aware retouching! Would make things quite easier. Finally some changes that are actually related to Photoshop's initial purpose, lol.

3. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

I'm cautiously optimistic, that it will have some real improvements for us Mac users. I'm on CS3 and would prefer to upgrade provided there's some real reasons too.

4. npep macrumors member

5. kasakka macrumors 68000

I'm VERY skeptic. Adobe has time and time again shown their lack of competence and not listening to their users. Instead of adding all the 3D ******** (great! we can make 3D tophats!:rolleyes:) they should concentrate on improving the current features, fixing the billion little UI flaws and uniformity between not only the applications in the suite but also between the operating systems.

6. rhett7660 macrumors G4

rhett7660

You and me both. However I do like the fact Photoshop is coming in 64bit now. Wondering if Premier and After Effects are going to make the jump too!