SNES emulator?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by themacster298, Mar 4, 2011.

1. themacster298 macrumors member

Hi! I am trying to get a SNES emulator on my 1st generation iPod touch specifically because I want to play the classic game Super Mario World on-the-go. Whenever I search for a tutorial it is either out-of-date or it does not work. Can anyone tell me how or point me to a up-to-date tutorial? Any help is appreciated.

2. Sedrick macrumors 68030

Sedrick

I've only seen one (sorry, can't remember) but the controls were supposed to be atrocious...

3. themacster298 thread starter macrumors member

Well, now I have a emulator and there is a option to get more games (which just take you to websites in the app where to get roms) but when I try and get Super Mario World it just stays loading. I have left it for a few hours and I still wont get anything. I am trying my best to solve this. Any help?

4. kre62 macrumors 68000

Try www.vimm.net on your computer, get the rom then just copy it over to the iphone

5. QuarterSwede macrumors G3

QuarterSwede

I use SNES A.D.+ to download roms using site 2 (it's the only one I can get it to work with) and then play them in SNES4iPhone as I prefer the controls and emulator. I can say that using a Wiimote to play them on the iPhone is awesome. Love that BT feature.

6. themacster298 thread starter macrumors member

copy it where? in iTunes?