SNES for iPod Touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by Vigilante, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Vigilante macrumors 6502a

Vigilante

One of the biggest things I have been looking forward to on my hacked iPod since back when I got it in September was the SNES Emulator. It seems to be available here, but I can't install (no Wi-Fi enabled computer for another week), does anyone have the scoop on how well it runs? If so, does it run most games (like the NES Emulator) or is it buggy and only run with a few (like the PS Emulator)? Thanks.

2. Sketh macrumors 6502

Sketh

I've been rocking it since it was in closed beta, and it worked fine then.

I can only assume it has gotten better with the actual release, the well known titles work just fine, so be prepared to get your Mario on.

On the beta, one thing I can attest to, it didn't run Starfox very well, but I'll check out the new release and see how it does.

3. arrjaytea macrumors newbie

I'd have thought the buttons would actually have to work in some kind of reliable and responsive fashion necessary for most games in order for it to be considered "playable".

:confused:

Like the other emulators, it will load and run games just fine - but the majority of them won't be much fun without a control interface that's more responsive.

4. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1