Snes4Iphone help

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by ukbsktbll, Jan 18, 2011.

1. ukbsktbll macrumors newbie

I have Snes4Iphone installed. I put some roms on my iphone using winscp and am now wanting to make some more changes but I can't seem to access my iphone. I load up winscp put in my host name using user name root and password mobile. Click connect then put in the password iphone. When I first did this it worked fine, but now I try to connect to it and I can't get connected anymore. Any help would be great. Basically I used this youtube video: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ugxZZWwoFP8

2. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

my OpenSSH has to reinstalled almost everytime i use it not ideal but see if that fixes your issue

3. ukbsktbll thread starter macrumors newbie

ok i could try that, could you refresh my memory on how to do that

4. ukbsktbll thread starter macrumors newbie

also if i start a game with no sound it seems like when i load it and choose for it to run with sound it doesnt

5. CrAkD macrumors 68040

CrAkD

6. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

in cydia search for OpenSSH and re-install it

7. ukbsktbll thread starter macrumors newbie

ok reinstalled, but now when I try to connect I dont get as far. Earlier it was like the password was wrong, but now it won't even attempt to connect

8. the diego macrumors newbie

If I'm reading this right you may not be filling in the boxes correct. Just to be sure I'd double check my iphone's IP address and that will be the Host name. User name is "root." And password is whatever you have it set to. Also, make sure the File Protocol box is highlighted on "SCP."

BTW, I'm a part of Big Blue Nation.:D

9. ukbsktbll thread starter macrumors newbie

ok well i found a program - iphone explorer which works great so I just used that. Well the Big Blue Nation is pissed off right now. Terrible performance tonight.

10. the diego macrumors newbie

Absolutely correct. Listening to the KSR post game show now.