snow leopard expose glitch

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by petz0ldt, Aug 31, 2009.

1. petz0ldt macrumors member

Im not sure if this is a new snow leopard glitch but when u four finger swipe down into expose sometimes it wont let you four finger swipe up to get out of expose. it does not happen all of the time but its kinda annoying when it does happen. anyone else experiencing this?

2. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

You're suppose to swipe down again. It's been like this since Leopard.

3. ki2594 macrumors 6502a

Yeah i've had this happen as well. The one way that works without glitch is if you swipe up to show the desktop, swipe up again to reveal your windows, then it doesn't glitch. Same with swiping down for expose.

Hopefully this is fixed, its super annoying though

4. fuzzielitlpanda macrumors 6502a

confirmed. i thought it was just me. also hoping they fix it soon.

5. iLog.Genius macrumors 601

iLog.Genius

If you're in Expose, you can swipe up or down. I do not have this problem so it looks like a bug.

6. Some Guy 555 macrumors regular

I was about to make a topic about this! Back in Leopard (10.5) I used to randomly (out of boredom) swipe four fingers down, then up, then maybe up again and then maybe down all at random and no particular sequence. It never glitched, worked the way I wanted it to. Unfortunately Snow Leopard doesn't like this.

If I use 4 finger up or down gestures too quickly it locks in place the expose until I use the exact same 4 finger gesture that I just used to undo it.

I hope they fix it so that it behaves like in Leopard. Glad to know it wasn't just me experiencing this...