Snow Leopard Guided Tour

Discussion in 'macOS' started by Not Available, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Joined:
    Jun 30, 2009
    So what do you think? Is there going to be a Guided Tour for Snow Leopard? I'd say there are things which could be exposed in such a video. I simply LOVED the Leopard one :)

2. pdjudd macrumors 601

I doubt it. Most of the things in Snow Leopard are not very visual and are very much "under the hood" type changes. How are you going to do a guided tour of Grand Central Dispatch? Open CL, or 64 bit and target that toward consumers? Most end users have no idea what these things mean in the first place.

They might have a few videos showing off things like Exchange support, but that would be as far as it would go. There just isn't enough to show off like there was for Leopard.

3. FSMBP macrumors 68020

FSMBP

I could see Apple making a short guided tour and like as mentioned, maybe half of it will be with Microsoft Exchange. There isn't a lot new in Snow Leopard, but there is enough material to make a mini-guided tour.

I remember weeks before Leopard was released, the guided tour was available. Oh memories.

4. uaecasher macrumors 65816

uaecasher

there isn't much things that you will need to learn maybe they will make guides for new features