Snow Leopard on newer Macbook Pro..??

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Kristusea, May 7, 2012.

1. Kristusea macrumors newbie

Sup guys...so some months ago (january 2012) i bought a macbook pro 13 inch....it was running great :) but now it became very laggy and the animations/transitions are very choppy :mad: ....so any way to install Snow Leopard in it :confused: ????(by the way it came with Lion pre installed :( :(().....i know there is a way using target disk mode...wich needs another mac(i have a hackintosh) :) with snow leopard and a firewire cable(idont have a cable and my pc doesnt have firewire port :eek: ) so any help???????????????????????????:confused: :confused: :confused: :)

2. ThunderSnake macrumors 6502

You would get more prompt responses if you used more emoticons--Just a tip for future reference.

The important question to ask now is what has changed between the time that it was running "running great" and your current situation? What does Activity Monitor tell you about your processes? Sort both by highest CPU use and highest memory use. Tell us what you see. Or post screen shots. What are your page outs? How much ram do you have? How much free space on your hard drive? How long since your last reboot?

Generally speaking, it's best to figure out what the problems is before implementing solutions.

3. Kristusea thread starter macrumors newbie

macbook pro 13 inch ram 4gb intel hd graphics 3000 2.3ghz intel core i5......ok....so i dont have a lot of apps and stuff in it but activity monitor says i have about 1.1 free ram:mad::mad::mad: and the cpu sems to be ok:) i have about 60gb free cuz i have a windows 7 partition too...the last time i rebooted was today..:confused: