Snow Leopard - Order Problem

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by WeedKiller87, Jul 26, 2009.

1. WeedKiller87 macrumors member

Jun 13, 2009
    East Brunswick, NJ
    Hey everyone. I recently purchased my MacBook Pro and I am loving it! I am really looking forward to Snow Leopard so I placed an order for the Up-To-Date program. I paid with my debit card and all was good. Then last week, I realized my debit card was going to expire, so I went to my bank and they canceled my old card. I received a new card in the mail this week.

This morning, I got an e-mail from Apple saying my card had not been approved, which is understandable. They suggested I either use another payment method or cancel the order. I went to my recent orders in the online Apple Store and used my new debit card. I entered the information and then I get this message saying I can't change or modify my order. This left me with no choice but to cancel the order, which I did. Now when I try to create a new order and enter my MBP serial number, it says it has this number has already been used.

I have called Apple and after being transferred a few times, I have not gotten the issue resolved. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  2. guydude193 macrumors 6502a

May 15, 2009
    I can understand that you're a little upset at this, but just keep working with Apple to get it resolved.
    And if you don't, it is only $30, after all.
  3. JediMeister macrumors 68040

Oct 9, 2008
    There is no reason for you to have been transferred multiple times. The only group you should have contacted is Apple Sales Support. Their number is 1-800-676-2775 and they're generally open weekdays 8-5. Give them your original order number, explain what's happened, and they should take it from there.