Snow Leopard - PlugSuit Agent problem

Discussion in 'macOS' started by VaatiKaiba, Sep 1, 2009.

1. VaatiKaiba macrumors 6502

I've installed Snow Leopard, and it's all running very well. I've just run into one problem - every time I open an app (any app), a little dialogue box opens asking for my password to allow PlugSuit Agent.app to make changes. I never had this in Leopard - how can I get this to stop?

Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. karljakob macrumors newbie

3. sleepingworker macrumors 6502a

sleepingworker

Just talked to Apple and that PlugSuit is currently incompatible with Snow Leopard. This is because of the massive update to Quicktime. Go into system preferences, find PlugSuit in the "Other" section on the bottom and open it - there you will find a disable option. Or you can just right click on the icon and remove it entirely.

Hopefully there will be an update soon as the new version of Quicktime still does not allow you to float windows.

4. sleepingworker macrumors 6502a

sleepingworker

5. busta5000 macrumors newbie

busta5000

Plugsuit works with snow leopard! True

Plugsuit works perfectly with snow leopard only problem is that every app you pen plugsuit asks for password but you can add every application in excluded applications except quicktime for aflout plugin. Now it only asks for the password only once I open quicktime.

Even though the site said its not compatible but the aflout feature works. It can be transparent & on top of others! So whats not compatible must be some bugs.

6. red5dsd macrumors newbie

Upgrade available

If you're only using PlugSuit to use Afloat, you can simply upgrade your version of Afloat to eliminate the problem. http://infinite-labs.net/