Snow Leopard Up-to-date not showing for me

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by dwright1974, Aug 21, 2009.

1. dwright1974 macrumors 6502

dwright1974

Hi

With all the Snow Leopard coming on the 28th posts I thought I would check my order status and there is no order!

To give you the background, I bought a 20" iMac in mid-June and registered for the Up-to-date Snow Leopard disk. When I registered, for some reason I couldn't do it online as it wouldn't accept my serial number so I followed the instructions and sent the form and a photocopy of the receipt for the iMac, (I bought it from an Apple reseller, RM from their Clearance Store) to the fulfilment centre.

I opted to pay by PayPal and that transaction is still showing as a Pending Order.

Does this mean that the 'Apple Fulfillment Centre' haven't received my paperwork or do you think I should speak to Apple directly, (I guess the fulfilment is managed by a 3rd party company).

Thanks for any help in advance.

- D

2. gethyphyyo macrumors regular

I bought a refurb MacBook Pro and my SN# is not in the system for some reason. So when I tried to utilized the up to date website It said invalid SN#.......

I called tech support and they didn't have a clue what was going on and told me just to wait until its released, I said that defeats the purpose of pre-ordering. I asked to speak to customer relations because I was sick of people not knowing what's going on. Then I was offered a free copy as soon as the software is released.

So i'm just going to keep an eye on it to see when it's going to be released.

3. dwright1974 thread starter macrumors 6502

dwright1974

Thanks for the info. I have just spoken to Apple Customer Service and even though my order isn't showing in the Apple Store, it has been approved.

For those of you having to send in the paperwork for the up-to-date programme, you can check it's status on this website:

https://input.media.euro.apple.com/uptodatestatus/status.php

You will need your Programme Reference and the email address you registered the claim with.

Now, bring on the 28th August, (or a few days later)!.

HTH

- D