Snow Leopard Up-To-Date program

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by zrbecker, Jan 29, 2010.

1. zrbecker macrumors member

I read in a few places that if you bought your Mac after June 8th that you are eligible to get Snow Leopard for $9.95.

The link that I see being thrown around is http://www.apple.com/macosx/uptodate/

However, if you go to the link it does not look like there is a place to get the $9.95 price. I read somewhere that it does it after you go to checkout, but I went all the way to the point where it was about to charge my card, and there was no sign of it giving me the $9.95 price.

Is this offer over, or can I still get it?

Thanks!

2. Jamo12 macrumors regular

Jamo12

It depends... You can get the up-to-date offer only if you buy snow leopard within the first 90 days of you owning the device. So if you bought it any time before Halloween then your out of luck. If not just call Apple and buy it over the phone and they will figure it out for you.

EDIT: I remember it saying something about putting in your money before 2010 or something close to that.

3. zrbecker thread starter macrumors member

Sucky, I bought mine early July. I kept putting off the upgrade. I guess I will shell out $30. Still not too horrible a price I guess.