Snow Leopard up-to-date programme

Discussion in 'macOS' started by GGkiller, Dec 2, 2009.

1. GGkiller macrumors newbie

Hi

I bought a MBP on August 13 and when the apple programme(snow leopard up-to-date programme) was available i didn't "run" to order my disc.Furthermore,i did't see that you should buy the disc within 90 days of the date of your purchase.So the thing is that now the 90 days have passed and i visited today the apple.com/uk to see what i could do.I noticed that there are 3 ways to order the SL and i tried the one that had to do with apple retail store purchase of the MBP.When i followed that link,i saw a form with various fields which i had to complete in order to configure my system(Serial number,model etc).When i put the original date of purchase,ofcourse,it says that this programme is not available for me.When i put another date which is less than 90 days my system was configured and i was redirected to my basket(it includes the SL) to make a cashout.The question is:If i make the cashout and the order is complete will "apple" ask me something else to prove the date of purchase,i.e copy of my receipt?

Thanks for your answers and sorry for any language mistakes(i'm from greece and i study in UK)

2. adityanag macrumors newbie

Yes, they ask for a copy of the receipt to be mailed to them before they send the disc.

3. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

I don't know why they would bother, considering they have your receipt on file somewhere.