snow leopord 10.6.2 is coming out REALLY soon

Discussion in 'macOS' started by cucumber542, Nov 1, 2009.

1. cucumber542 macrumors newbie

I went to best buy to buy a new magic mouse for my 24 inch imac. It wasn't out on display but it was in the back and but an employee got it for me. I was surprised when in the instructions it said this:

" To use your Apple Magic Mouse and its full range of features, update your Mac to Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later and install the Wireless Mouse Software Update 1.0; or update to Mac OS X version 10.6.2 or later. "

On the apple site it says this:

Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later with Wireless Mouse Software Update 1.0* or Mac OS X v10.6.1 or later with Wireless Mouse Software Update 1.0.

It must come out within a few days or hours. :)

2. Andrew Henry macrumors 6502a

Ofcourse it's coming out really soon, it has to be out before the new Quad Core iMacs ship because they will be adding support for the P55 chipset in 10.6.2 which is good news for those of us that have hackintoshs! :D

3. calderone macrumors 68040

calderone

It has said this since the Magic Mouse release. In fact, the early release of the Wireless Mouse Update suggests 10.6.2 may be delayed.

I doubt it is out in a few hours, and if it is, your finding has nothing to do with it. Learn how to search please.