Snugg flip case & Snugg customer service

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jr866gooner, Jun 1, 2015.

1. jr866gooner macrumors 65816

jr866gooner

I must say that I have potentially ( I say that and will confirm when I receive replacement) received excellent customer service from Snugg. In my excitement to try out my new magpul case I took my phone out of my Snugg flip case, upon removing the phone the thin plastic along the top edge near the camera fractured. Only a little but enough to annoy me. Now this will over tube loosen more and there is the feel of play in that part now so I emailed Snugg.

They replied within the hour asking for photos so I provided and photo along with purchase ref.

I got a reply to say they are very sorry and that they will send a replacement asap.

I enquired about the return of the current one, or should I dispose? They simply said get rid..

Now I'm not sure if it's gonna bug me but I'm gonna keep the old one and see if it gets worse but I will end up using the new one soon I'm sure.

I just wanted to say how pleased I am to have bought a Snugg case and how once you register your purchase you really do get life time warranty!

2. jr866gooner thread starter macrumors 65816

jr866gooner

Dropped my phone this evening on my bike riding (slowly) and as I was trying to flip the cover back over I dropped it and to my shock the impact was on the corner and it survived no problem! Slight scuff on the leather on the corner and the plastic is a little scuffed but hardly noticeable.. First time ive ever dropped this phone on concrete and this case protected it a treat!