So, amazing--

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by seenew, Oct 17, 2008.

1. seenew macrumors 68000

seenew

Last night I was at the bowling alley with some friends, celebrating one of them turning 21. On the way out we spent a little time in the arcade, just messing around and wasting change.

I was playing this game where blocks move back and forth on the screen and you hit a button to stop them, and then the next row up you have to stop those blocks (or block) on top of the last row you stopped, so you end up stacking them. Twenty stacked on top and you win.

I won.

A friggin' DS Lite! :eek:

I've never won anything like that from an arcade before! Hahaha. We were all freaking out. Quite amazing.

I've already got one, so I guess I'll sell this one. I kind of want to keep it as a trophy, though. :p

2. soberbrain macrumors 65816

soberbrain

I've seen those machines and it's actually doable if given time to practice.

Congrats on the win!

3. seenew thread starter macrumors 68000

seenew

Thanks!

Yeah, I forgot to mention that I had played it once before at that alley, and this go-round I tried about five times before winning. It's a fun little game.

4. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

5. spyker3292 macrumors 65816

I've been so close to winning those! Congrats.

6. sikkinixx macrumors 68020

sikkinixx

oh yeah?! Well I won a small fries on McDonalds Monopoly! Whadda think of THAT?

*sigh*

But seriously, that's awesome. A DS for a couple of bucks and some skill (and luck) is a damn good deal :D