So Apple am i actually going to recieve my 19/9 order or not???

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bauer-uTc, Sep 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bauer-uTc macrumors member

I placed an order on launch day at 0833 for a Six Plus 16gb.

Order went through successfully. Since then my order has been processing and still is processing as of 1230 on the 18th. I have ordered many iPhone's and iPads at launch and know the drill, At some stage order should move to preparing for dispatch and then if its a Friday launch we all get our dispatched emails on Wednesday at around 1800 onwards. Now i live in the Highlands of Scotland so i never get my orders till the following Monday which is fine as i know they are on route.

Woke up today and order was still processing and no dispatch email from Apple.

Just been on the Phone to Apple for half an hour and the chap on the phone said it seems strange as everything seems to be in place. He said he would have to raise it to a higher level. Chap said these people sort out issues like this and that he would pop me on hold and pass on all the details.

He gets back to me asking have i had any emails from Apple saying there has been an issue with my order to which i replied no. He pops me back on hold and then comes back and says The guys above me know everything order related and they are saying if the order is saying 19/9 then you will be receiving the phone. He said its unusual, But he has been told that as 4 million have been ordered some people are in the same boat as me and there orders are stuck on processing but will delivered on the date if you have not heard otherwise.

I said i still find it strange that i have no tracking etc but he simply said don't worry about it the powers above have said its fine and not to worry about it.

Now i will be left guessing till Monday as thats when i normally receive my Apple launch products due to being in the Highlands.

I have a bad feeling that i am going to be iPhone 6 Plussless come Monday.

Anyone else ever had an issue like this with an Apple Launch product?

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

[MOD NOTE]
    We have a number of order status threads, please use one of those that best fits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.