So are all iPhone 6's gone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by patseguin, Sep 20, 2014.

1. patseguin macrumors 65816

patseguin

Has anyone been able to walk into a Best Buy, Target, etc. and still find an iPhone 6 or has everyone figured that out and they're all gone? I thought about trying to see if I can walk in and buy one and cancel my AT&T order which shows Cot-Nov delivery.

2. phpmaven macrumors 68040

phpmaven

They should still be easily picked up at an Apple Store. It's the plus that will be very difficult to get for a while.

3. mb335 macrumors member

I was at an Apple store yesterday to pick up a case for my iPhone 6 Plus. The sales guy said they had a pretty good supply of iPhone 6s, you shouldn't have a problem finding one.

The 6 Plus is hard to come by. I purchased another one and expected ship date is late October.

4. patseguin thread starter macrumors 65816

patseguin

Yeah I didn't try my Apple Store, but I want to the AT&T store near me and they had a few. There were about 6-7 customers in the store but I still spent nearly 2 hours because apparently people can't set up their own phones. When I got my turn, he programmed the SIM and I told him I had an iTunes backup and I was out 3 minutes after my turn with a white.gold 64GB. LOVING it!

5. ToroidalZeus macrumors 68020

ToroidalZeus

6. Funnone macrumors regular

6s :rolleyes:

7. AppleRobert macrumors 603

No 6 or Plus at my local Apple Store. Santa does not deliver on Sunday either.