Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LeighAnna Jones

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 7, 2010
The iPad 2 has a PhotoBooth app! I am GREEN WITH ENVY.

Aw, come on Apple!

Are we going to get this app for free? For 4G iPods and iPhone 4's and stuff? It's only sensible! I mean, take away a few things and the iPad is a big iTouch.

So will we get it???????!!!

Sorry! All jittery and happy about the new iPad!

Slix

macrumors 65816
Mar 24, 2010
I want this for iPod touch too. It'd be great, makes photos more fun.

Davichi

macrumors 6502
Feb 23, 2011
Doubtful...

Apple will probably say photo booth requires A5 chip or dual core processor, blah blah.

Only works with iPad 2 and iPhone 5. Blah blah.

Either that or...

Yes, it supports it, but I need your credit card. Oh, it costs 99 cents. Blah Blah.

LeighAnna Jones

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 7, 2010
Doubtful...

Apple will probably say photo booth requires A5 chip or dual core processor, blah blah.

Only works with iPad 2 and iPhone 5. Blah blah.

Either that or...

Yes, it supports it, but I need your credit card. Oh, it costs 99 cents. Blah Blah.

Yea. 2 months and my touch is already outdated.

Maybe it'll come in the new iOS update.

I'm NOT paying 99 cents though. RID-ICK-YOO-LUH-SS!

dXTC

macrumors 68020
Oct 30, 2006
Up, up in my studio, studio
I'm NOT paying 99 cents though. RID-ICK-YOO-LUH-SS!

Even if it worked well, and had 90-95% of the effects that the full-blown version has? 99 cents seems cheap enough to me; I could skip a fountain drink from the local Qwik-E-Mart to offset the cost.

As far as that "outdated in 2 months" thing, well, I'll agree with that somewhat. I got my MBP two months before the new ones with Thunderbolt were released. (The timing was somewhat forced; I didn't have the option of waiting.)

iphone1105

macrumors 68020
Oct 8, 2009
The animations in photobooth alone, your little iPt's wouldnt be able to handle. Thats what you get when you buy the 3rd touchscreen device in the apple lineup, it means zip. You're all not valued by Apple. :p;)

LeighAnna Jones

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 7, 2010
The animations in photobooth alone, your little iPt's wouldnt be able to handle. Thats what you get when you buy the 3rd touchscreen device in the apple lineup, it means zip. You're all not valued by Apple. :p;)

You make the iPod sound like an ant next to an elephant.

And why the heck can't it be handled? There are apps that can do all that and more out there in iTunes.

iphone1105

macrumors 68020
Oct 8, 2009
You make the iPod sound like an ant next to an elephant.

And why the heck can't it be handled? There are apps that can do all that and more out there in iTunes.

I suppose you didnt see my wink and smile at the end of my statement....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.