So called my Best Buy

Johnny Steps

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 29, 2011
And they told me store hours open as normal and that more than likely there will be a line tomorrow and only those with a ticket can get one, limit one per person. I'm looking for a 64GB AT&T... or Verizon? White iPad.

I should probably find one right? Does the Belkin Snap Case fit on this new iPad?

lc8

macrumors newbie
Jul 1, 2011
MD
I talked to the Best Buy guy manning the Apple display area and he said they are handing out tickets to the early birds at 8 AM and the sale of units will start when the store opens at 10. Not sure if this applies to all stores. This is the Best Buy in Baltimore.

note235

macrumors 6502a
Jun 29, 2007
I talked to the Best Buy guy manning the Apple display area and he said they are handing out tickets to the early birds at 8 AM and the sale of units will start when the store opens at 10. Not sure if this applies to all stores. This is the Best Buy in Baltimore.
same for southcenter, WA

Johnny Steps

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 29, 2011
The store opens at 9am doesn't it?