So I am about $300 short of having a Mac Pro and 23" ACD. I planned on waiting anyway because I want to see if they update the Nano on Sept. 12 or around that time. But, I don't really have the extra money to pay for the Nano outright anyway. There is really no point to this thread other than my impatience. Anyone else almost close to buying something but not quite there?